Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HATE'S DAY

This DAY is not my TYPE >:( Jonah and I go to the MALL to meet the SELLER of the BRACELET I buy, she told me that she will tell her DRIVER to DRIVE us to the G-MALL I'm expecting that is true but "NO" ughhh!! I get MAD I use my MONEY to PAY the TAXI going to the G-MALL & NCCC until going HOME she didn't bring extra money even 20 or 50 pesos >:( she even beg me to barrow her 300 pesos for her DATE good thing I'm a CLEVER person :))) but still it make's me feel DOWN :(( we watch a MOVIE at the CINEMA cause it's to early to go HOME I told her not to watch cause it's so expensive 100 pesos I told her let's just EAT  but still she don't LIKE because CHRISTIAN REYES is waiting her at the CINEMA so we go up stairs until he Texted  JONAH that he will not come because JONAH brought a FRIEND (and that's me) >:(  
ABAH!!! HA!!! MAMILI PA TALGA >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment